Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Bridal Portrait in the Rain.

This is a creative Bridal Portrait session of my dear friend Andrea Entrekin. Andrea will be getting married September 6, 2008 to Jesse McCourtney. This shoot started out warm and dry but a sudden down poor left us all soaking wet... including Andrea in her yet to be worn down the aisle wedding dress. Fortunately, Jesus loves me and knew that a little rain would be the perfect addition to Andrea's portrait session. These are some of my favorite pictures ever and Andrea is now at the top of my list of awesome brides for letting me take them. For those of you who are wondering, Andrea's dress was not harmed or ruined in the making of these photographs and these images were posted early with the bride's permission. Click here to view her session.

Congratulations Andrea & Jesse!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?