Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Little Something for the Fans.

I am hosting a "Fans Are Nice" event in appreciation of all of my Facebook fans. From now till March 31st my Facebook fans get 10% off any photo session or wedding booked during this month. That's a savings of up to $700. Just to clarify - this doesn't mean you have to get married or schedule your session for this month... you just have to reserve a future date this month. (Of course March is a nice month to get your picture taken so if you're ready to go I have a couple of slots available.)

This is a special discount for all of my Facebook fans only. Not yet a fan? Become one and take part in this special promotion. But hurry... this promotion ends March 31 and space is limited. To become a fan or view more details on this event click here.

For details on availability you may contact me at kelly@kellyisnice.com or by phone at 678.457.1932

Thanks for being a fan.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?