Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Etsy

In my life I have had many creative endeavors. Photography was the first one that seemed to stick - the first one I was truly good at. But I am an artist first and photography is a form of expression for me. Recently I began messing around with Jewelry making as another creative outlet and found that I really, really enjoy it. Like my photography, the things I create aren't for everyone. But I'm sure there are some others out there that will enjoy the things I have made. So, I've created my own Etsy site so that I can share my creations with others.

Etsy, for those of you who don't know, is a site for all things hand made and/or vintage.  It's a wonderful place where all the creative people in the world can sell their creations for others to enjoy.  Kind of like ebay but more specific and without the bidding.

My Etsy Shop is now open for business. I only have a few things posted right now but there is more to come.  Enjoy.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?