Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Mike & Casey

Congratulations to Casey Moseley and Mike Cerio on finally tying the knot!  It's not often that you get to photograph a wedding for someone you've known almost your whole life... so this wedding was kind of special to me.  Casey and I were childhood friends so it was interesting to see how her grown-up life differed from the M.A.S.H. ones we'd predicted so long ago.  I don't actually remember any of those predictions but they couldn't possibly be better than what she's got going for her now... except maybe a mansion.  :)  Casey was the most beautiful bride with the most beautiful red shoes.  I'm not kidding - if they'd been my size I would have taken them home with me.  "Congratulations Mike and Casey.  I wish you both the very best." Click here to view their album and slideshow.

Pin It

1 comment:

What do you think?