Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Sneak Peek... at Melinda & Dario's Awesomely Ridiculous Dance Skills

So normally for a sneak peek I'd post a nice romantic picture of the bride and groom being all lovey dovey, which at some point I will still do (so check back)... but not tonight.  Tonight I'm still feeling my legs vibrate from the bass speakers and am learning to hear with my right ear all over again.  The dancing at tonight's wedding was RIDICULOUS.  If you weren't there then you missed out - it was one of the most entertaining receptions EVER.  So this post is in honor of the exceptional dance skills exhibited by the bride and groom (and all of their guests).

Click here to check out Melinda and Dario's engagement session.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:34 PM

    Wow,you did a fantastic job capturing the fun and energy of the moment! The reception was indeed phenomenal. Can't wait to see the rest...

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?