Tuesday, September 01, 2009

And the Winner Is...

First off I want to thank everyone who participated in the Awesome Opossum contest. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of entries and the obvious time and thought put into them. I have the most imaginative friends and fans ever and I'm so thankful for that. This was by no means an easy decision and there were hours of deliberation before a winner was selected. Although many of the entries evoked immediate images and ideas flowing through my brain none were more inspiring or challenging than this one. So, without further ado, the winner of the Awesome Opossum contest is...

Andrea McCourtney with her concept of Dark Waters. Not only did she name it but she included several sheets of sketches and images to express her ideas. She'd obviously put a lot of thought and time into her concept and included solutions for costuming and location. Instead of giving you a full description of what the concept is I've decided to make a collage of images to give you some clues. I am really excited about this shoot. It will definitely be a challenge creatively and technically but I'm looking forward to it. I am hoping to have this session shot and posted by the first week of October so keep checking back for sneak peeks and updates.

Thanks and enjoy.
Kelly

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?