Thursday, September 24, 2009

Melinda & Dario at Villa Christina

Melinda and Dario are awesome... not just because they're beautiful and funny and incredibly patient with their photographer :) but because they truly love each other. They're breathtakingly romantic and I LOVE  being with them. OH... and they're dance skills aren't half bad either. If you missed the sneak peek of Melinda & Dario's awesome dancing click here

 "Congratulations Melinda and Dario. I've enjoyed getting to know you and I wish you many blessings in your new life together. Enjoy." 

Click here to view their wedding album and slideshow.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Jessica11:20 AM

    I love the pictures...Congrats to you and your beautiful wife and I really wish you guys the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?