Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Will and Laura - A Wedding in the Mountains

I LOVE this wedding!  I think Laura and Will might be the most romantic couple ever and they couldn't have chosen a more stunning location.  Will Luker married Laura Barrett on the 25th day of July at R-Ranch in the Mountains.  It was seriously lovely.  Laura's gorgeous bouquet was a creation by D'Anna Entrekin and her romantic birdcage veil is a custom design by Joie Reed.  Click here to view their wedding album and slideshow.

Enjoy.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!

    My wedding pictures were absolutely perfect! Kelly perfectly captured my vision and the spirit of our wedding day and turned it into art. I have received numerous compliments that these are the prettiest wedding pictures they have every seen and that is completely due to Kelly's creativity and talent. Photography was my number one wedding priority and now I have photos I can't wait to display and will cherish forever. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you Kelly for your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, these are BEAUTIFUL! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?