Saturday, August 14, 2010

Website Wonderland

I am super excited to announce that I have a new website! I've created this website using a wonderful program called Showit Sites. This program allows me to continually change and update my website without the need of teckie type people. As much as I love techie types I'm ecstatic about not having to depend on them. So please take a look around and let me know what you think. And be sure to check out my "Inspiration" pages to learn a little more about me. Enjoy!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is definitely one of my new favorites! I just checked it out and that shot of the girl on the chair with the horses in the background is just off the hook!

    Keep rockin!
    dj

    ReplyDelete
  2. so clean. so fresh. so fantastic.
    seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beautiful. What is the background track you've used?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?