Thursday, September 02, 2010

Adriana & Scott at The W Hotel

I can honestly say this wedding is like no other I've photographed. It definitely took me out of my comfort zone and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Adriana & Scott were married at the Cathedral of Christ the King on August 21, 2010. We skipped over to the luxurious W Hotel in downtown Atlanta for some pictures with Adriana's super stunning bridal party before we headed to Ventanas for their reception. Although inclement weather prevented them from arriving by helicopter we still made use of their helipad for some beautiful shots of the city. Click here to view their album and slideshow. And if you haven't seen their super sexy engagement session you can find it here. Enjoy!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous wedding and gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?