Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hannah Chandler - A Maternity Portrait

From the first moment I met Hannah and Joel Chandler I wanted to be a part of their lives. After we met with them about shooting their wedding I had a conversation with James about how I wanted to be more than just their photographer. Their presence brings me so much happiness and I am truly blessed to now be able to say they are amongst my dearest friends. Felix will be here soon and I can't wait to meet him. Their engagement. Their wedding. To view more images from Hannah's maternity session click here. A special thank you to Chelsea McDonald at Studio Red for doing Hannah's hair and makeup. Enjoy!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Kelly- your work is BEYOND beautiful. Your photography is memorizing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT work Kelly!!! Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?