Friday, September 09, 2011

Pinterest - My New Obsession

I have a new obsession. It's Pinterest. A lovely little site where you can pin pictures and ideas found while browsing the web. I love it. Anytime I come across an inspiring picture, beautiful coat, or ingenious idea - with a click of a button I can pin it to my Pinterest page. It's so easy to organize and keep everything in one convenient place. I think it's the perfect tool for collecting and finding ideas while planning your wedding, or redecorating a room, or planning a party, or a new fall wardrobe. The possibilities are endless.
It was fun to find that other Pinterest users had already been pinning pics from my blog. Check it out - you may find that your wedding or engagement session has been an inspiration to someone else. Click here to follow me. If you'd like to join and need an invite shoot an email to kelly@kellyisnice.com and I'll send you an invitation. Enjoy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?