Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Adrianne & Chris - A Wedding at Amicalola Falls

Congratulations to Adrianne Rowland and Chris Jones! They tied the knot in an intimate family ceremony at Amicalola Falls in Dawsonville, Georgia. A special "thank you" to Adrianne's super kind boss for letting us take pictures at his beautiful house with his lovely Rolls Royce. We ended the day at Cotton Fields Golf Club for a reception with their family and friends. Click here to view their wedding album and slideshow. Be sure to click on the shopping cart below the show to view ALL of the photos from their lovely wedding.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I was doing a search because my honey and just fail in love with Amacolola Falls and has decided to have our wedding there (I think). We are just in love with the place and your pictures are inspiring to me. It serves as a window of what our wedding pictures and day would be like. Please contact me I have some questions about your experience and the photography thanks.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?