Friday, September 26, 2014

Introducing Brides & Dolls - Boutique Wedding Photography for Darling Brides

Eek!  I've found my photographer soulmate and we've come together to create a super sweet wedding photography company called, Brides & Dolls. Meagan O'Neal and I are so happy to be joining forces to bring the most beautiful wedding photography to couples in love.  Meagan's theater background mixed with her photography allow her to capture the full spectrum of emotions that take place on a wedding day and my attention to detail and artistic eye allows me to create the perfect scene for the most romantic of couples.  We're a dynamic duo and we're offering something no other Atlanta wedding photographers do.  I'd love for you to check out our new website and tell us what you think.  Follow our blog and facebook page to get the earliest peek at what we've got in store.  The picture above is just a tiny taste.

Don't worry Kelly Is Nice Photography isn't going anywhere.  I'm specializing in creative portraits and fine art photography so if that's what you like stay tuned because you're about to see a lot more of it.  You've all been so supportive over the many years and I'm so happy to be sharing this new adventure with you.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?