Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sharing is Caring - Photographer Mentoring Sessions from Kelly Is Nice Photography

http://www.kellyisnice.com

I'm super excited to announce that I'm now offering one on one mentoring for photographers. It's a three hour session where I go over business basics and show you my workflow for weddings, engagements, creative portraits, and more. There are many ways to run a business and edit images. I'll show you just what works best for mine and answer any questions you may have about how I concept, shoot, and edit my photographs. If you'd like more information you can send me an email to: kelly@kellyisnice.com

Mentoring sessions are $300. The first five to book are only $150. Gift certificates are available for those of you who would like to gift a session to a photographer you know. For more samples of my work check out my website.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?